Re: Display: inline-table

From: George Chavchanidze <gch@rmi.acnet.ge>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:21:23 -0400 (GMT)
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
cc: Staffan Mhln <staffan.mahlen@comhem.se>, www-style@w3.org

Display:inline-table is important for rendering fractions, matrices and
similar stuff.

Current definition of baseline (to match baseline of first row) is
essential to ensure proper vertical alignment of fractions

Unfortunately none of the existing CSS rendering engines handles baseline
of inline tables properly (tested with MSIE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari,
Prince). Below is test case