Re: Display: inline-table

Display:inline-table is important for rendering fractions, matrices and
similar stuff.

Current definition of baseline (to match baseline of first row) is
essential to ensure proper vertical alignment of fractions

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/2004Aug/0005.html
http://math.nist.gov/~BMiller/mathml-css/

Unfortunately none of the existing CSS rendering engines handles baseline
of inline tables properly (tested with MSIE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari,
Prince). Below is test case
http://geocities.com/csssite/operabugs/bug34.xml