Re: Selectors:Editorial: 6.6.6

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:14:56 -0500
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Elliotte Harold wrote:
>> Why is
>>
>> 6.6.6. Blank
>>
>> This section intentionally left blank.
>>
>> Are you planning to put something there? I don't expect such an omission
>> in a last call draft. if nothing goes here, just delete it.
>
> Well, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast_(numerology)>...

You know I was really hoping that wasn't it. Can we please leave the
silly superstitions behind? It's just a number. Even if one believes a
certain interpretation of the Book of Revelation, not every occurrence
of the number between 665 and 667 can possibly be the number of the
beast. Really, this is beneath the W3C.

What's next? Making sure no specification has a chapter 13?