I Updated that CSS Formatter Page (Feedback Please)

From: Lonnie Best <w3@startport.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:27:30 -0600
To: <www-style@w3.org>
I recently made a page that allows you to format your CSS by simply pasting
it into this box:

http://www.lonniebest.com/FormatCSS/

I wrote this tool because I find that CSS is a lot easier to read when it is
organized the way *I* like it (instead of the garbled mess I often see). So,
I thought I'd share this tool with you guys (as is). But, then, I got plenty
of feedback that indicated that not everyone likes it exactly the way I like
it. So . . .

As a result of your *much appreciated* feedback, I have added an options
menu to accommodate the varying preferences that people have mentioned. I'm
sure there are still some things you'd like me to add or change. Let me
know.

Please send me your comments; I appreciate praise, criticism, and even
arrogantly stated indifference.

Respectfully,

Lonnie Lee Best