Re: [CSS21] Projected deprecation

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:49:48 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:
> I have changed "such as" to "namely" since there is only one feature that
> is being deprecated ('aural') and one feature that is going to be
> deprecated (the system colours). At the time the section was written we
> did not know if there were going to be other things added to the list.

In saying so please keep in mind that the SVG WG has requested that
system colours not be deprecated at least until such a time as a fitting
replacement can be found (if needed), noting that the appearance
property has been shown to not constitute an appropriate alternative.

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist