Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Chris Lilley wrote:

> Right, if the intention is to test CSS2.1 using SGML examples rather
> than just XML ones then you only need two interoperable SGML+CSS
> implementations, although more is always better.

Each feature needs two interoperable implementations that pass using the
same test (and thus support the same markup language).

However, I am not sure what this has to do with the examples, which have
nothing to do with testing and everything to do with teaching. In fact I
can't really tell what you're trying to say in that sentence.

Please let us know if you do not consider this issue to have been
addressed; all your points raised on this thread have, to our mind, been
answered and explained to the best of our abilities.

Cheers,