Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

On Friday 2005-08-26 18:25 -0400, Orion Adrian wrote:
> Is there something that prevents you from adding links to figures that
> include the full documents the fragments come from while leaving the
> example text alone. This /would/ require minimal changes as it doesn't
> affect the text around the example, just the example.

Do you consider this a higher priority than developing a good test suite
for CSS2.1 and working on CSS3?  Resources that go into one aren't
available for the other.

I certainly don't.  And if enough people disagree who are
well-enough aware of the W3C process to impede progress by repeatedly
submitting comments like this, then I think CSS should be standardized
elsewhere so that we can use the resources available for specification
development more effectively.

-David

          Technical Lead, Layout & CSS, The Mozilla Foundation