Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>>>Thank you. If the fragments are stated in the spec to be legal SGML Text
>>>Entities then that would be satisfactory, although I am only aware of
>>>one CSS-enabled browser that uses an SGML parser.
>
>BH> http://www.doczilla.com/
>
>That is the one I was thinking of, yes.

There are several more then, there are various extensions that allow
"use" of SGML parsers in existing browsers, Epiphany for example has
an extension for validation based on OpenSP and Internet Explorer can
easily be extended to fully support that (which some people indeed
did), too, including SGML+CSS rendering. I also know of a project to
extend X-Smiles with such capability, but the project is not public
AFAICT. Not that it's relevant here...