Re: [CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders Module] : 1 pixel corner color

same rule:

everytime a device pixel has to "choose" between two colors, the latter rule
is applied. First check which border occupies the most space of the device
pixel, if both are equal, apply the latter rule.

So in case of 2 css pixels per 1 device pixel (horizontal and vertical) 1px
borders render to 1 device pixel width, so for the one "corner" pixel this
rule applies

In the case of 1,5 CSSpx horzontal and 0,5 CSS px vertical, you've got
landscape rectangular device pixels. So the 1px right border is 2/3 of a
pixel, the bottom border height is 2 (device) px. In this case the two
stacked bottom right pixels have to be split up, for the lower the
bottom-color is applied, while for the upper pixel an conflict appears and
the above rule is applied

In UA's this is easily realised by drawing borders in the order they are
declared and fill a pixel when a border occupies 50% or more of that
(device) pixel.

Rikkert Koppes