Re: [CSS21] Proof of CSS 2.1 / CSS 2.0

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:24:51 -0500
To: Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Kelly Miller wrote:
> 1)  http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/#css-3
> 2)  http://www.konqueror.org/css/

And they're interoperable?  For example, they interoperably handle
max-width/height on replaced elements?  Given that the CSS3 spec for box-sizing
if implemented literally leads to very bizarre behavior when combined with the
CSS2.1 algorithm for sizing replaced elements, I somehow doubt it.  But I'm
willing to be proved wrong by demonstration of the test on which this claim of
interoperability is based.  ;)

-Boris