Re: Gradients in CSS3?

From: R.J.Koppes <rikkert@rikkertkoppes.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:51:47 +0200
To: <www-style@w3.org>

If we are to allow <color> to be a gradient() function, what would this mean
for gradients elsewhere? like border-color: gradient(); or color:
gradient(); Should the tekst get a per pixel gradient? (this seems like an
awful thing to render), maybe per letter? What about borders?

Rikkert Koppes
http://www.rikkertkoppes.com