Re[6]: Solving the alpha images and background-color problem

From: Ron van den Boogaard <ron@ronvdb.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:51:51 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

>You have not read my proposal and the reason behind it correctly. You seem
>to ignore the accessibility aspect of it, when the image turns of the
>images or the image is loaded with latency. Please read the older posts.

I read the older posts , Rest assured. I don't think standards should be
bothered with latency or not.
What we do need is as clean and as simple a mark-up as possible. Latency
on images have more to do with band-width, server anomalies and UA
imperfections. The code should not provide work-arounds for these things.

--
http://www.tango42.com Nieuw, Frisser, Leuker, Tikkie brutaler. Dating