Re: [css3-ui] Problems with :read-only and :read-write (was [WF2] Readonly and default pseudoclass matching)

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:35:23 +0200
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: Matthew Raymond <mattraymond@earthlink.net>, W3C CSS <www-style@w3.org>

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

>>    I was referring to editing via |contenteditable|.
>
> As I said, I think it will become much more common in the near future.

Absolutely.

I even think the contenteditable attribute should be cross-language, not
restricted to HTML. Its set of values has probably to be extended a bit
for instance to support non editable areas inside an editable one, make
the difference between text editing and structure editing, but otherwise, it's
fine as it is.

</Daniel>