Re: Fourth value for background-attachment?

What Kelly Miller means is, there should be a third option where the image
is fixed relative to the ELEMENT and not WINDOW, and had been outlined
very nicely by Peter-Paul Koch at
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/background.html .

He says there should be a third option for the background-attachment
properties, that is what Kelly is talking about, I believe.

I had earlier read this at quirksmode and I really like the idea, but I am
sure someone on the list will manage to find a fundemental flaw with the
idea that I possibly could never think of.

--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com