Font Size options

From: Matthew Jaggard <w3c@MJaggard.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:44:08 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

I have been looking through the CSS2.1 and found that it will not do
what I am currently wanting (unless I'm blind and/or stupid).
What I want is to make the text in my document fill the screen (I'm
using the projection media type at the moment) so if I just have 1
letter, it would be huge and if I had a whole essay, it would be tiny,
etc. It would be useful to be able to specify a maximum and minimum font
size too and whether it fills the whole page or just does it by one line
of text.

Mat.

P.S. I'm new to this list and so am not sure that this is the place to
start the discussion, my apologies if I've got it wrong.