Re: [css-background] Best method to submit proposal

From: Barry <wassercrats@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:54:30 -0400
To: <www-style@w3.org>

I just realized that I was never a subscriber of this list before March 25.
I was thinking of www-html.

I checked my Hotmail account through the web interface, and I'm missing just
as many posts from the list there as I am when I check Hotmail through
Outlook Express. I have no Hotmail filters, and my only OE filter, as far as
I know, is AVG Free.

I look for new posts in the archive. I was never emailed the top post from
this thread.