A question on proposals.

From: Emrah BASKAYA <emrahbaskaya@hesido.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:25:53 +0300
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Hi

Can someone tell me(us?) how the proposals are being accepted / rejected?
There some good ideas / bad ideas, some of the bad ones could be improved
if thought over, some are repetitions of old ideas. Can someone enlighten
us who will be responsible for presenting a new idea to the working group,
and what is the criteria for getting an idea to the working group? Is
there a f.a.q. page on this that one can point us to? That would do too.
For example, I'd really like to know if something similar to my
standin-color idea could ever make it some CSS draft. Have I have already
made the proposal by simply sending it to this list?

Thanks in advance.
--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com