Re: [css3-background] comments

From: Emrah BASKAYA <emrahbaskaya@hesido.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 01:23:26 +0300
To: "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, www-style@w3.org

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:50:50 +0100 (BST), David Woolley
<david@djwhome.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> I'd guess this could be left to the user-agent. Anti-aliasing is always
>> good and desirable,
>
> I've seen people complaining about the out of focus look of aliased
> fonts on the amaya list and asking for them to be disabled.

Tho I like it, I am not surprised there are people who doesn't. Leaving it
to the user-agent is still a good idea. Then the user-agent will have the
option to turn it on or off. So it should be the user-agents problem, as
I've said earlier.

--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com