Re: [whatwg] Re: <section> and headings and other threads

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:53:46 +0100, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> Ok, the spec has been updated to define headings and sections:
>
>    http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#sectioning
>
> (Only section 2.4 and its subsections; ignore sections from 2.5
> onwards.)
>
> Comments?

If <address> applies only to the element it's in,
some duplication may be needed:

My articles on my page:
 <article>
  <address>me!</address>
 </article>
 <article>
  <address>me!</address>
 </article>
 <address>me!</address>

I think best would be <address for=IDREFS>

Is text in <header> part of an article?
Is the following correct use of <header>?

<article class="breakingNews">
 <header>
  <h1>Something!</h1>
 </header>
</article>

How about inline <aside>?
For inline comments, explanations, translators notes, etc.

thingie)</aside></p>

--
regards, Kornel Lesinski