Re: Style confirmation descriptors

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> Then why attempt to propose new features if you don't even know what's
> already available or planned?

My idea seemed radical enough to have a good chance of being original, and I
didn't want to read the CSS specs (or even that one page you linked to) to
confirm that. I'll try not to pollute this list with too many of my ideas
unless I'm reasonably sure they're unique and worth while.

I realize my example wasn't very clear. I was hoping my verbal description
was better. I guess I was hoping people would read my mind just a little
bit.

> Specifying exact resolutions, like 1024x768, as your example did, is bad
> because it is the size of the viewport (the canvas within the browser
> window), not the the screen resolution that matters.

That resolution just has to be an estimation. In my example I use "loc:
100,200,150,250" which represents the upper left and lower right coordinates
of the area to be scanned for the content described in the value of "find."