Re: Targeting CSS3 only (evil?), either with pseudoclass or an extra syntax for properties.

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 07:10:48 +0100 (BST)
To: www-style@w3.org

> I wouldn't mind that, but I'd rather see more browsers support conditional
> comments.

HTML comments are comments.  They should be totally ignored in rendering.
In fact they are really a null directive containing comments, as SGML
has no document level comments.

Although I'm not sure that they are allowed outside of DTDs, conditional
sections are the SGML way of achieving selective inclusion.