Re: Selector Decendant/Child Grouping Suggestion

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:03:44 +0200, Christian Roth <roth@visualclick.de>
wrote:

> David Woolley wrote:
>
>> As it doesn't add any new capability, this can be implemented by
>> the authoring tool, or a standalone pre-processor.
>
> This is an interesting answer. If human writability and legibility is not
> a main concern of CSS, but only new capabilities, then

... but they are main concerns :)

And I have indeed found on occassion that a change like Gregory suggests
would help me in writing shorter, clearer style sheets. So I would like
it, though I don't know if it would be possible to introduce something
like this. And as it is not backward compatible, it will be of limited use
in the near future.

--
The Web is a procrastination apparatus:    |  Rijk van Geijtenbeek
It can absorb as much time as              |   Documentation & QA