Re: Box model: min-margin and max-margin, max-padding and min-padding

From: Brian Sexton <discussion-w3c@ididnotoptin.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:28:48 -0700
To: "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: "www style" <www-style@w3.org>

Andrew,

> | ... Opera is a notable exception.
>
> Try to open http://terrainformatica.com/w3/block-inline.htm then.
> I wouldn't consider still this as a support of inline-block.
> (no offence to Opera developers, in fact - my deepest and honest respect
> them)

Hopefully support for inline-block will improve all-around (or be
implemented where it has not been already) soon, but I will not hold my
breath.  I like to think that all of this standards discussion is for
something, but the current state of CSS implementations--as evidenced by the
age of some CSS bugs in browsers--is not encouraging.

Cheers,

Brian Sexton