Re: [CSS21] Contradiction in the spec with auto-offset fixed-position elements

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:43:21 -0600
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:
> With the correction (which matches the intent of the consensus the working
> group had about what hte spec should say), it is implementable, no?

Yes, it's implementable.  If that correction accurately reflects the consensus
of the working group (that is, if the issue of nested scrolling elements has
actually been considered), I'll go ahead and implement things that way.  I just
want to be reasonably sure that what I'm implementing is what'll end up in the
spec.  ;)

-Boris