Re: [CSS21] Contradiction in the spec with auto-offset fixed-position elements

Ian Hickson wrote:
> With the correction (which matches the intent of the consensus the working
> group had about what hte spec should say), it is implementable, no?

Yes, it's implementable.  If that correction accurately reflects the consensus
of the working group (that is, if the issue of nested scrolling elements has
actually been considered), I'll go ahead and implement things that way.  I just
want to be reasonably sure that what I'm implementing is what'll end up in the
spec.  ;)

-Boris