Re: Percentage height meaurements./ box-sizing

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
> Hi, Richard,
>
> I guess that %% units to be implemented will solve your problem.

   As I already showed in 2 previous posts, there *is* a way to achieve
the exact result Richard is after!  You're %% units, which you have been
writing about at every opportunity you could find over the last month,
are not (as you may believe) the solution to every single box model
problem an author has.

   Finally, as has already been pointed out to you (read the archives)
by several respondents to your proposal, there are far too many issues
for it to be interoperably implentated, and thus considered for the
specification.  I *will not* discuss it further, and I would hope you do
the same; at least until you can come up with a reasonably solid
proposal that addresses the majority, if not *all* of the issues and
questions raised about your current one.

--
Lachlan Hunt

http://www.lachy.id.au/
lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au