Re: Rendering order without positioning

From: liorean <liorean@f2o.org>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:00:26 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: Justin Wood <jw6057@bacon.qcc.mass.edu>

Justin Wood wrote:
> To me it seems that the presentation level spec could/may accomplish
> this, though I cannot be too sure for speach-based browsers.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-css3-preslev-20030813/
> Keeping in mind I have not fully read that spec, barely skimmed it.

Not really what I had in mind, not. That spec does not make any changes to the order of contents, it merely specifies what should be displayed. So no, it doesn't accomplish the same thing.

--
David "liorean" Andersson

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, SwitchStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>
Hangouts:
<http://codingforums.com/> <http://yourmusicforums.com/>