Re: @media in style attribute

Ernest Cline wrote:

> [...]
I have to disagree with you, in transclusions you could still add
class="print_only" (if in your domain) which would still allow the print
stuff since you do need to handle style="" yourself anyway...

if it goes outside your domain tell those that would wish to do that,
"this is meant"  or you could even add <style>@media ....

in the transclusion parts, and it /will/ work for your code, if
transclusion across domains is an issue add your site prefix to a root
element in your transclusion code and using the stylesheet make sure
your #<site> is part of the selector, as to not interfere with other
servers.

Correct me if I am totally mistaken on the transclusion mechanisms
~Justin Wood