Re: where is overflow:none ?

From: Anne van Kesteren (fora) <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:11:06 +0200
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, www-style@w3.org

> I do. Moreover I am practically verifying specifications by
> *practically* writing rendering engine. If somebody thinks that
> comments of developers do not valuable here they are free to do not
> read my emails.

The problem is that you are probably implementing things incorrectly
since you don't have that much knowledge of the specifications.

I /do/ think e-mails/input from developers are important. I like to
mail/chat with Boris Zbarsky (and fantasai) about CSS specifications for
instance. (They work both on the Mozilla project.)

The difference is however that reading their e-mails insprire me, while
your e-mails contain incorrect assumptions or are proposing something
that already is available.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>