Re: [ccs3] What about scrolls in CSS3?

From: Justin Wood <jw6057@bacon.qcc.mass.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:16:11 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

diniox@o2.pl wrote:

>Why there aren't any properties in CSS3 to define some scrolls
>values like colors (backgrounds), borders, width etc.? I think it
>should be done in Basic User Interface Module.

well the UI module is a CR, so you'll likely need to wait for the next
proposal to get this in, though I know IE and Mozilla both have ways to
modify the look and feel of scrollbars, unsure of opera, though IE and
Mozilla do it different ways.  (and unsure if Mozilla's must be done
inside the actual programs CSS or not, can't recall)

~Justin Wood