Re: CSS UI 'outline-offset'

From: Dave Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 02:58:26 -0700
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Justin Wood <jw6057@bacon.qcc.mass.edu>

Safari 1.2 supports the outline-offset property.  It makes no attempt
to limit the outline to be fully visible on the viewport, so if you do
use outline-offset to push the outline further from the bounding
region, you do risk making the outline unviewable.  I assume this sort
of decision-making is left up to the UA.

dave