CSS Gradients - Take 2

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 19:12:38 -0400
To: "W3C CSS List" <www-style@w3.org>

I've revised my gradients proposal to accommodate a correct
understanding of how 'background-attachment' works.

It proposes a new value for 'background-attachment'.
While strictly speaking it is not needed for backgrounds,
(The desired effect can be obtained for backgrounds
by other means, altho they do require either a dummy
achieve a desired styling effect with 'gradient-attachment'
so I thought I might as well propose adding it to
'background-attachment' as well.

There is also a new issue, Issue 4:What Is Top?

Anyway, the address for the revised proposal is:
http://ernestcline.home.mindspring.com/CSS_Gradients_2.html

As before, comments and questions are always welcome.