Re: Simiulating frames.

From: Max Romantschuk <max@provico.fi>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:38:09 +0300
To: www-style@w3.org

Adam Badura wrote:
> Is it possible to do something in CSS2 to have site look like it had frames?
> I tryed fixed positioning but IE doesn't handle it. Is there another way?

This list isn't really a support list, but send me a personal mail
(don't mail the list) with an example of what you would like to achieve
(a link please) and maybe I can direct you to a suitable layout example.

Some layout ideas can be found at the following sites:
http://www.bluerobot.com/web/layouts/
http://glish.com/css/
http://www.csszengarden.com/

--