Re: CSS: %% length unit and HTML's MultiLength unit.

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:37:04 -0700
To: "Anne van Kesteren (fora)" <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Cc: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, <www-style@w3.org>

Thanks, Anne,

Idea close in terms of "fluidity" but different in implementation:

"A <number> value sets the width or height to that many times the intrinsic
width."
In other words:
  ActualElementWidth = Coeff * ElementIntinsicWidth;

But in my case it is:
  ActualElementWidth = Coeff * FreeSpaceWidth;

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com

> Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
> > Hi, guys,
> >
> > I've found that HTML 4.0 specification already has concept of %% units.
:)