Re: CSS: %% length unit and HTML's MultiLength unit.

Exactly!
They are using weight coefficients model - calculate them with respect of
total weights value.

In my case "auto" works as sum of all %% along axis could be less than 100.

I have some doubts about sum of all %% > 100, though. I guess that in this
case schema transforms into weights model. Which is also not bad.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com

I really like the solution:
simple and obvious.

> Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
> > I've found that HTML 4.0 specification already has concept of %% units.
:)