Re: [CSS3 UI] Last Call comments

Hello Susan,

Upon double-checking the archives I was unable to find my response to your
email.  Thus apologies for the belated reply.

In short, all your comments were accepted and the changes you suggest have
been made for the CSS3-UI CR draft.

Thank you very much for your feedback and suggested corrections.  Your input
has certainly improved the quality of the CR draft.

Thanks,

Tantek Çelik
editor, CSS3 Basic UI module