YesLogic Prince 3.1

From: Michael Day <mikeday@yeslogic.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 19:20:10 +1000 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi all,

Today we have released Prince 3.1, an updated version
of our XML formatter for producing PDF and PostScript.

We have also introduced a free Personal License for Prince.
The free version features full formatting functionality,
with a link to yeslogic.com added to output pages.

Prince 3.1 includes the following improvements:

 * Improved support for SVG shapes and text.
 * Support for the vertical-align property.
 * Support for applying backgrounds to pages.
 * Fixed incorrect display of some PNG images.
 * Other updates, fixes and improvements.

Prince 3.1 also has experimental support for the
text-height and line-stacking-strategy properties
from the CSS3 line module working draft; we would
welcome any feedback regarding these and other
CSS support in Prince.

Best regards,

Michael Day

--