Re: Useragent Rules in CSS

From: Chris Moschini <cmoschini@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:05:15 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

Brian V. Bonini:
> The whole idea seems to legitimize and condone the broken and non-compliant
> state most browsers currently find themselves in.

This has been covered. Please read back through the many e-mails already in this
thread that take into account the inevitable case that all browsers, no matter how
well written or how hard they try for full compliance, will always have bugs that
get in authors' way.

Please stop trolling this thread with e-mails to the effect of "if we admit
browsers have bugs they will have more bugs."

-Chris "SoopahMan" Moschini
http://hiveminds.info/
http://soopahman.com/