Re: Useragent Rules in CSS

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:05:59 -0800
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Brian V Bonini <b-bonini@cox.net>

Speaking for Safari, we are making that effort, but as anyone who has
worked on a browser can tell you, achieving bug-free CSS2, DOM2, HTML4,
XHTML1 compliance is a multi-year task.  It's unrealistic to expect
browser vendors to achieve this sort of perfection overnight, and it's
equally unreasonable to expect browser vendors to withhold releases
while waiting for a state of perfection that may take years to reach.

dave