Opacity and nth-child

From: Sean M. Hall <pianoman@reno.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2004 04:31:20 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
I've tweaked the test of Opacity and added a span to see if the span inherited opacity. It did in Mozilla 1.7 beta, can't test on Safari.  I've also added a test for nth-child as well. Visit http://geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3/pseudo.html  to see my tests of :contains, :enabled/:disabled, :value, :selection, and :nth-child. Fortunately no browser supports any of them (unless Safari 1.2 does, I really wish I had a Mac to test it on).  Thanks,  Dante Evans (AKA Sean M. Hall) Freelance musician, historian, writer, web developer www.sfhe.cjb.net CEO of DCScript www.dcscript.vze.com 'Evans, Dante Evans'