Re: CSS3 Tests site

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Sean M. Hall wrote:

> I have just launched a CSS3 tests site at
> http://geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3 It only contains two tests so
> far but I plan on adding many many more in the very near future.  If
> anyone is interested please email me at pianoman@reno.com Thank you

If you are going to write tests, I urge you to read:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/testsuitedocumentation.html
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html

You can also browse some of my tests (they are used by Opera, Mozilla, and
Safari developers, so should give you an idea of the kinds of tests that
are preferred by developers):

   http://www.hixie.ch/tests/

Cheers,