From: Sean M. Hall pianoman@reno.com
Date: 23 Mar 2004 04:25:28 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: CSS3 Tests site

I have just launched a CSS3 tests site at
http://geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3 It only contains two tests so far
but I plan on adding many many more in the very near future.  If anyone is
interested please email me at pianoman@reno.com  Thank you Dante Evans (AKA
Sean M. Hall) Freelance musician, historian, writer, web developer
www.sfhe.cjb.net CEO of DCScript www.dcscript.vze.com 'Evans, Dante Evans'

http://mail2web.com/ .