Two proposed list-style stypes

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:51:05 -0500
To: "W3C CSS List" <www-style@w3.org>

Where are the numeric Greek algorithms?  I realize that once you
get past the number 999 for the Milesian numbers, there are several
ways to represent larger numbers, but as I understand it there is only
one method in use today. (Using U+0375 to the left of the digit to
indicate that it is multiplied by 1,000.)

I suggest that the keywords "lower-milesian" and "upper-milesian"
be used for these and included in the next draft.