Re: CSS 2.1 editorial

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:33:20 -0500
To: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> I know some people prefer single quotes and some prefer double, but
> perhaps it would be nice to just pick one?

See http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-CSS21-20040225/about.html#q5

The usage of quotes in the manner you describe is consistent throughout the
spec (hopefully) and allows easy differentiation between "background" and
'background', for example.

Boris
--
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,
temperature, volume, humidity, and other variables, the