Can we improve the accessibility of SVG1.2?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:32:51 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org
Can we improve the accessibility of SVG1.2?
http://www.peepo.co.uk/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SVG

SVG1.2 is failing to meet the W3C/WAI WCAG and UA accessibility
guidelines.
With a comment on the lack of check and balances within W3C:- that it
is business and academia led, and without significant user group or
non-executive authorities.
and the benefits of better integration with RDF.

A rant at the 2nd London SVG user group Meeting last night

It's a wiki so just go ahead and update it!
or join us on IRC at freenode #accessibility

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"It's easy to use"