Re: @viewport at-rule and 'title' (was Re: [css3] :viewport pseudo-class)

Actually, if CSS ever does so, ::tooltip or ::title would be more
appropriate.  After all each element can have its own tooltip,
so a pseudo-element would seem to be appropriate.

[alt]::tooltip {content:attr(alt)}
[title]::tooltip {content:attr(title)}

would emulate the behavior of many browsers,

Thus there is no reason to preserve the property name 'title' for
handling tooltip content.