Re: CSS3 Hyperlinks and the target attribute

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:41:20 +1100, Sam Kearns <sam@hinterlands.com.au>
wrote:

> I read the CSS3 Hyperlinks draft and at the top it said this was the
> list for discussion regarding the contents of the draft. Bascially what
> I am debating here is wether target-new and target-position should be in
> the draft or not.

This is the right place.  Felipe was probably confused since your title
says "target attribute" (which is a deprecated HTML attribute attached to
<a> and <area> elements) and not "target property" (which is what you were
talking about).  I myself wasn't too sure until I read your last sentence.

On the other hand, he may not even have been aware of the draft.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/