Re: CSS 2.1 text-transform ambiguity

From: Felipe Gasper <fgasper@freeshell.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:07:46 -0600
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Boris,

	Thanks for your post. It seems, though, as if <input> and <textarea> are
probably the elements for which the text-transform property is most useful. I
mean, the CSS spec gives an example with <h1>. It is trivial to handle
capitalization server-side, rendering the <h1> example superfluous, but form
elements, which display content determined solely by the user, need CSS to
handle capitalization. (I *do* have a Javascript solution, but it's pretty ugly
and is quirky in Gecko.)

-Felipe Gasper

Quoth Boris Zbarsky on 3/1/2004 2:58 PM...