Re: small question

Thanks, Ernest,

I've already found a place where I saw it. It is XUL's
<box orient="horizontal">  :)

(It seems that <box orient="vertical"> is exactly HTML:DIV)

I've found concept of orient="horizontal" usefull and easy to understand.

Anynymous tables (actually anonymous table-row) was the first what I've
tried.
But there is a problem with them, see:

"7. If a child T of a 'table-row' element P is not a 'table-cell' element,
an object corresponding to a 'table-cell' element will be generated between
P and T. This object ***spans all consecutive siblings*** of T that are not
'table-cell' elements."

To be short: I just want to set attribute of a container and don't touch its
children to layout them horizontally.

display:inline-block is attribute of a child and not a container and there
no UA which support inline-block properly so far.

Anyway thanks!

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com