RE: CSS on invalid HTML

From: David Balch <david.balch@continuing-education.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:36:48 +0100
To: 'Max Romantschuk' <max@provico.fi>, 'Boris Zbarsky' <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Thanks Max and Boris, that clarifies things quite nicely for me.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Balch.          | Web developer.
T: +44 (0)1865 286932 | Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning.

TALL, OUDCE and the University of Oxford accept no legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those
of the author and not those of TALL, or OUDCE, or the University of Oxford.
If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments