Re: [CSS21] Test Suite

Ian Hickson wrote:

> Your page is triggering quirks mode, in which mode some browsers go out
> of their way to break the standards and handle cases like this.

It's up to the browser developers to render perfect valid HTML documents
are moving targets, so I don't care anymore about the reasons for a bug. A
bug is a bug is a bug. That's all I want to know.
If tests had to handle all the various different kinds of -- ahem
--rendering modes, they would become ridiculously complicated...

Thomas
--
http://scholz-webdesign.de/