Re: Browser Compatibility issues

Ive decided to rephrase my mail, to create some discussion on this
topic.. i must be more precise to the point apparently anyways
Using mozilla, i can clip overflowing text in a element that has been
sized relatively, in IE however i cannot, i must absolutely size the
element.  Is this appropriate behavor of IE, or Mozilla?